BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 25, 2009

First Blog

Hey you guys, Kyle here. I figured I'd post up a "First Blog" kind of thing seeing as how, well you know, its a new blog and its like new shoes. Gotta break'em in. So yeah, welcome to my blog and there'll be probably a bunch of rants as well as trade binder videos and so forth, so expect to see a lot. I added a chat box at the bottom for people to chat in if they feel like chatting and if you want to talk to me, if you're on Pojo or YouTube my Pojo name(currently, will be changed next month) is `eXtreme and my YouTube name is TeamDeception09. Feel free to message me on either of those sites. Also, just to let people know, trading with people I will no matter what go by my references on Pojo, which currently stand at 102(99%). So yeah, subscribe to me on YouTube and be sure to check back here every so often since I'll try to have updates as often as possible and I'll put up some recent stuff I've done on YouTube shortly after this blog.

-Kyle

0 comments: