BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 25, 2009

Trade Binder 9-18-09



Please read the rules!

R u l e S
1. I DO NOT SEND FIRST! Check my Pojo account: `eXtreme. I have 102 References there, I've traded near 200+ times with mkohl40(Robbie Kohl) and 100+ TeamImpactJT(JT) and I had to send first to both of them, every time, if you need MORE proof, ask them how trust worthy I am.
2. I only want my wants people! If you dont have any of my wants, I'll probably ignore you. You will get my attention easier if you LIST WHAT YOU HAVE!
3. Adding postage stamps to any trade we may have would be a big help since im currently low on them.
4. I do not rip, please do not throw away my trust by ripping me in any way. My mom sends out my mail, she brings home my mail, shes the one that sends out peoples stuff when she heads off to school. If you're end doesn't show up, you can always talk to her.
5. Dont make stupid offers. On Pojo they are welcome as free bumps. They dont do anything for YouTube, please no stupid offers.
6. If you are on Pojo, we'll confirm the trade on there and without any arguing, use the references we have on there.
7. It may not be a "trading" rule on YouTube but I still go by it very strictly. If I do not receive your end within 30 days of confirmation, you will be informed and I'll have to start a blacklist on here. Since I cant really negative reference someone on YouTube. However mkohl40, TeamImpactJT and other of my friends who trade on YouTube will be informed and possibly blacklist you too.
8. No backing out after a trade is confirmed.
9. I DO NOT BUY OR SELL, LEAST NOT RIGHT NOW, DONT ASK!!!

[- W a n t S -]
[3] - Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter
[3] - Hand Destruction
[3] - Thunder King Rai-Oh
[3] - Beast King Barbaros
[3] - Cyber Valley
[3] - Skill Drain
[2] - Royal Oppression
[2] - Destiny Draw
[1] - Dark Armed Dragon
[1] - Fusilier Dragon, the Dual-Mode Beast
[1] - Death Note Notebook
[1] - Monster Binder

[- T r a d E B a i T W a n t S -]
[3] - Grandmaster of the Six Samurai
[3] - Card Trooper
[3] - Emergency Teleport
[3] - Test Tiger
[3] - Gladiator Beast War Chariot
[3] - Allure of Darkness - Ultra Rare
[3] - Beast King Barbaros
[3] - Hydrogeddon - Super Rare
[3] - Magical Merchant - Super Rare
[3] - Blaze Accelerator - Super Rare
[3] - Magical Android
[3] - Sangan - Gold Rare
[3] - Stardust Dragon - Super Rare
[3] - Burial from a Different Dimension - Rare

0 comments: