BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Trade Binder Video Update!



1. I ONLY WANT MY WANTS
2. I DO NOT SEND FIRST. I have 106 refs on Pojo. Pojo Profile is on the side if you need proof.
3. I use a P.O. Box, dont send to P.O. Boxes then I cant help you.
4. Do not expect me to rip myself, I know values so dont try it.
5. I ONLY TRADE WITHIN THE US!!!
6. I DO NOT BUY OR SELL!!!!!!
7. You have 30 days to get your end to me or the trade becomes null and void. I am patient but not that patient.
8. NO BACKING OUT AFTER CONFIRMATION!

Wants:
3 Spell Striker - Common
3 Dark Bribe - Common
3 Card Trooper - Common
3 Burden of the Mighty - Common
3 Silent Doom - Common
3 Solar Recharge - Special Edition Promo
3 Red-Eyes Wyvern - Special Edition Promo
3 Hidden Armory
1 Dark Armed Dragon
X Special Edition Promos TDGS-CURRENT
3 Krebons - Duelist League
1 Mystical Space Typhoon - Duelist League
X Trade Bait
X Good Foreign Cards

0 comments: