BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Im In A Junky Mood


Ok so last post I had put up, I had done something beast related with Junk Synchron. Well, I figured I would try something based on Junk Synchron all together, or at least something that works really well with it.

Monsters: 20
3 Junk Synchron
3 Tuningware
3 Darksea Rescue
3 Evil Hero Infernal Prodigy
3 Giant Germ
2 Mask of Darkness
1 Plaguespreader Zombie
1 Treeborn Frog
1 Dark Armed Dragon

Spells: 10
3 Creature Swap
3 Enemy Controller
1 Machine Duplication
1 Reinforcement of the Army
1 Heavy Storm
1 Brain Control

Traps: 10
2 Dimensional Prison
2 Bottomless Trap Hole
2 Phoenix Wing Wind Blast
1 Mirror Force
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Call of the Haunted
1 Solemn Judgment

This is currently what I have for the deck. Now some of the monsters will seem, rather random. Giant Germ, Mask of Darkness, Evil Hero Infernal Prodigy, and so on. Well they all serve a purpose really. Junk Synchron has the ability to bring back a level 2 monster from your graveyard, of course we all already know this. The rest of the deck is where Junk Synchron becomes somewhat deadlier. In my spells I've chosen to run 3 copies of both Creature Swap and Enemy Controller. This is because with Junk Synchron, the monster I bring back I can tribute for Enemy Controllers second effect or I can use Creature Swap to swap over what I brought back and use their monster to synchro summon. Course the only down side to Creature Swap is if they give a face down monster. Still, the ability to take control of your opponents monsters like this is pretty handy. Infernal Prodigy is basically a free tribute as well if I want to use Enemy Controller or just use it with Junk Synchron to synchro summon. Tuningware is self explanatory while Darksea Rescue is not. Darksea Rescue is basically a weaker, easier to obtain Tuningware. Its Dupeable and when its used for a synchro summon, you can draw 1 card. However its only a level 1 monster. Being a dark attributed monster though makes it easier to dump darks in the graveyard for Dark Armed Dragon too. Just to let people know I have yet to test it but have put a lot of thinking into this deck and I think it will do pretty well actually.

0 comments: