BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Its been a while... Time for something new.

Well guys its been a while. Been trying to think of things to put up on here. I figured I'd put up another deck idea of mine. With the rather unoriginal idea of a new "Baboon" card being released in a few weeks, I had given it some thought and got an idea. Here it is:

Monsters - 20
3 Nimble Momonga
2 Berserk Gorilla
2 Green Baboon, Defender of the Forest
2 Manticore of Darkness
2 Bazoo the Soul-Eater
2 Junk Synchron
2 X-Saber Airbellum
2 Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter
1 Neo-Spacian Dark Panther
1 Rescue Cat
1 Moja

Spells - 11
3 Book of Moon
3 Enemy Controller
2 Creature Swap
1 Heavy Storm
1 Cold Wave
1 Brain Control

Traps - 9
2 Phoenix Wing Wind Blast
2 Bottomless Trap Hole
2 Skill Drain
1 Mirror Force
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Trap Dustshoot

This is just an idea I have and really want to try. Skill Drain im iffy about but I haven't gotten to test it yet so yeah. But somehow I think it'd be something at least fun to try. Its basically like most beast based decks you may see now, but I thought of trying Junk Synchron in here as well. I use triple Enemy Controller due to Synchron's ability as well as Rescue Cat, Manticore of Darkness, Nimble Momonga, and so on. They all add tribute fodder so Enemy Controller has more use in here. Let me know what you all think of the idea/deck!

0 comments: